Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mission Call Guesses!!

Hello friends and family who read my blog!! I posted this on my facebook page but I know a few of you don't have a facebook, so I thought I'd post it here! My papers were officially submitted on Sunday and I should have my call in the next month or so! SO exciting!!

Anyway, I created a google doc that people have access to... all you have to do is log onto it and edit it! Include your name, guess, reason for your guess, and your favorite treat (anybody who guesses correctly or closest will receive a treat on their doorstep) I did it this way so I can record peoples guesses!!

(again... have no idea how to make this a link, sorry you will have to copy and paste)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zSq-VgJVP0rijOSZLrY65ljuTFQqrApaBo_g0nhJ_7c/edit?hl=en

Guess away:)

No comments:

Post a Comment