Friday, July 30, 2010

Long time no chat!

So, every year when I come home for the summer... my internet interaction is severely diminished because I work so much! I realize that by not checking my facebook or blog dashboards I can end up missing out on 10 recent wedding engagements, friends returning from missions, friends leaving on missions, and other surprising and exciting news that I am not yet at liberty to share... (you will find out soon enough) My summer has been good for all my friends who care:) I have for the most part been working about 60 hours a week and although my feet aren't too thrilled about it, my bank account appreciates the growing numbers.

Summer vacations thus far include cleaning crew in St George for Zach right after he purchased his first house... (photos will have to come later... I can't get them to download)

I also got to go to my heaven on earth Lake Powell with my friend Landon and his family.

This week will be the vacation many have been looking forward to! Carlsbad California! Now when introducing this as a vacation spot to a missionary serving in Utah, but from California he kind of laughed and said, "What in the world are you going to do in Carlsbad?" I am however, assured by my family that has been there that it is an amazing and relaxing vacation. I am very excited to be on the beach, in the sun soaking up some Vitamin D, with most of my favorite people:) (Those of you not coming, I do love you too!) I will have to do a picture blog or something when I get back.

I am hoping to go to Disneyland while we are there, BUT did you know that a ticket is $97!!! That is INSANE!!! Way expensive but I guess worth it since clearly people are paying it! Other than that, nothing exciting is happening in my life. I will going back to Michigan in a few short weeks and although the start of the school year is a bit stressful with Orchestra auditions I am very excited to come back for my last and final year of school! For now anyway...

Hope all is well with my friends and family I haven't seen for a while!!!

Love, Erin Nelson cna,stbbma

(my credentials as of now... stands for certified nurses aid, soon to be bachelor in musical arts thought you'd all appreciate my official title)

No comments:

Post a Comment